Sunday, July 10, 2022

Review: Homicide & Halo-Halo ~ Mia P. Manansala

 

Click on this image to learn more about this book on Goodreads
 
 
Format I Used: Combination Audiobook
Pages: 304
Running Time: 8h:54m
My Rating: 3 stars
Publication Date: February 8, 2022

 

I thought this was an interesting book. Loved all the food elements to it, and I am so intrigued by the sound of halo-halo, I kind of want to try it.

I was pretty invested in the story, I had hunches about whodunnit, and I was on the right track... At one point though, I was trying to figure out why something seemed so familiar, and it's because in the Joanne Fluke book series, the MC also had two guys vying for her attention (who both happened to be a detective an a dentist, I think) so that, for some reason, was throwing me off......

This was a little bit predictable, but that's probably because I've been watching shows like Diagnosis Murder since I was itty bitty so I'm good at guessing things.

Did It Make Me Cry? No

 

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home