Monday, July 4, 2022

Review: Something Wilder ~ Christina Lauren

 

Image from Goodreads. Click on the image to learn more about this book.



Format I Used: Audiobook
Pages: 384
Running Time: 9h:27m
My Rating: 4 stars
Publication Date: May 17, 2022

This was a little different for me for a Christina Lauren book. Not in a bad way, but definitely unexpected. I wasn't sure what I was expecting to happen, but definitely not the twist that it took while they were on their camp out. I enjoyed the adventure of it all, and the relationship that Lily and Leo had (even though it would have been better had they sat down and had a conversation earlier instead of just stewing in their unhappiness and miscommunication for so long. And also, Nicole is one of the best best friends ever.

Did It Make Me Cry? No

 


Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home