Friday, July 8, 2022

Series Review: Monster To Parent 1-4 ~ Ichi Sayo




 

Image from Goodreads. Click on the image to learn more about this book.


Format I Used: E-book
Pages: various
My Rating: 4 stars
Publication Date: various

This is an overall review for all 4 books. I really enjoyed this series. The whole premise was really intriguing to me, and I really enjoyed the relationship our MC had with her "brothers". Plus, the covers and the artwork are absolutely gorgeous and I am 100% obsessed with it.

I really wish there had been more books in the series, because there are still a lot of things I wish I could have seen fleshed out a little more. Especially with Kei. Like, I want to know how they made him better, and you can't just say "oh I haven't given up on you." and then just end it. Like, whaaaat. I wanted more of him and Saika, even if that just meant that they ended up being friends. But I needed more closure.

But also on Goodreads it says that the status of the series in the origin country is still ongoing, soooooo.....

Did It Make Me Cry? No

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home