Saturday, August 13, 2022

Review: The Inheritance Games ~ Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Image from Goodreads. Click on the image to learn more about this book.


Format I Used:E-book
Pages: 381
Running Time: 10h:45m
My Rating: 5 stars
Publication Date: September 1, 2020

My fellow Book Bandit said to me:

"Kaitlynne, this book sounds perfect for you"

when we were talking about our current reads during a FB live... And I have to say... I agree completely.

I wasn't surprised by how much I enjoyed this book, because I adored The Naturals series, but then again, I've been having trouble connecting to books on a personal level lately. So it was a pleasant surprise JUST how much I ended up liking it.

I think what I like the most is the fact that there wasn't a lot of random filler. Something was happening all the way through that kept me trying to figure out what was going to happen next. I also think that's why I enjoy reading Fantasy books so much.

One of the plot twists, I saw coming...ish?  I figured the old man that Avery played chess with would come into play at some point, but didn't think it would be the long lost Toby

I'm curious to see what's going to happen next... I'm still on the fence about which brother I like more lol.

 


 

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home