Thursday, July 28, 2022

Review: Magic Ramen ~ Andrea Wang

Image from Goodreads. Click on the image to learn more about this book.

Format I Used: Physical Book
Pages: 40
My Rating: 5 stars
Publication Date: March 5, 2019

 

How am I supposed to see a book called Magic Ramen, and NOT read it?

Answer, I'm not.

I saw this book in my library's catalog and put it on Hold straight away.

It's a fun little book, with wonderful illustrations. And it's a great way for kids (and adults!) to learn more about Momofuku and where Instant Ramen came from.

I liked it because not only are we learning about the history of these delicious noodles, it also is a good story about using perseverance, and not giving up, even things keep going wrong.

 

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home