Friday, August 5, 2022

Review: The Secret Adversary ~ Agatha Christie

 

Image from Goodreads. Click on the image to learn more about this book.


Format I Used: Audiobook
Pages: 268
Running Time: 8h:54m
My Rating: 3 stars
Publication Date: January 1922

I mean... It was fine... I read this for a Buddy Read, and prior to that, I'd been in a pretty severe reading slump and hadn't read any book in a few weeks. So this being the very first book for me to read when it's one that's definitely NOT in my preferred reading genres was bound to be rough.

I don't think I can tell you too many details about what happened, other than the fact that there were a lot of fake outs and red herrings. most of them I saw coming, but there was one or two that I didn't, so that was nice.

 



Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home