Thursday, August 11, 2022

Review: The Love Con ~ Seressia Glass


 Image from Goodreads. Click on the image to learn more about this book.


Format I Used: Audiobook & E-book
Pages: 309
Running Time: 9h:36m
My Rating: 3 stars
Publication Date: December 14, 2021

 

I would have liked it more had I not been dropped in the middle of something right at the beginning of the book. It kind of threw me off and had me feeling like I missed out on something, which I kind of did.

I loved all the nerdy aspects of it and I wish that were something that more books had. Specifically the cosplay and anime/manga references. It made my heart happy.

I loved Kenya and Cameron, but I wish they'd opened their mouths and had a real conversation way earlier, because that could have solved a lot of their issues ahead of time.

And I was rooting for Kenya from the get go and was so outraged on her behalf at all the BS that she had to go through. The ending might have been surprising to some, but it actually made a lot of sense to me.

Did It Make Me Cry? No


Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home