Thursday, July 14, 2022

Review: Dengeki Daisy vol. 1 ~ Kyousuke Motomi

Click on the cover to read more about this book on goodreads.

Format I Used: Combination EBOOK
Pages: 202
My Rating: 5 stars (per my original read through)
Publication Date: July 6, 2010

I originally read this back in 2011, but I'm going back through and re reading old manga because there's not enough new ones coming out in my preferred genres... and that really really hurts my soul.

The age gap in this one is weird. But the thing that makes me the ick more is the ridiculous amount that Kurosaki smokes. Also Daisy and all his, I'm watching over you (or something similar) is giving me Edward Cullen creeper vibes lol. 

I'll leave its rating the same to honor the younger me who adored this series so much.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home