Thursday, August 18, 2022

Review: Nina The Starry Bride Vol. 7 ~ Rikachi


 Image from Goodreads. Click on the image to learn more about this book.


Format I Used: E-book
Pages: 171
My Rating: 5 stars
Publication Date: August 16, 2022

Okay, my feelings are starting to get hurt a little bit.

There's a lot of tip-toeing around the drama, and I need things to start speeding up. Lots more characters are introduced (not really, there's maybe like, ONE important introduction) And all I want is for Nina and Sett to be reunited. As much as I love Azure, I really really R E A L L Y love Sett. And my heart's breaking for him just a lottle.

I realize that it's being set up for some big revelation, but I'm starting to get reeeeaaallly nervous, because I don't know how many books are left in the series.

Ugh, here I go again, having to impatiently wait for the next book to come out.


Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home