Saturday, August 20, 2022

Review: No One Is Alone ~ Rachel Vincent

Click on this image to learn more about this book on Goodreads
 
 
Format I Used: Ebook
Pages: 432
My Rating: 3 stars
Publication Date: July 12, 2022

I didn't know too much about this book before reading it, I just knew that I generally enjoy Rachel Vincent's books, so I thought I'd give this one a go too. It packs a big emotional wallop, so make sure to do some research into this book for its triggers, because it has several.

It was fine, made me feel a lot of emotions and I almost put it down because I wasn't really WANTING to be all up in my feelings. I liked the relationship Michaela had with her brothers, and I was glad to see her work through her issues with Emery.

Did It Make Me Cry? No

 

 

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home