Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Review: Roses And Skulls ~ LM Terry

Image from Goodreads. Click on the image to learn more about this book.


Format I Used: E-book
Pages: 438
My Rating: 2 stars
Publication Date: May 6, 2022

This was one of those late night, saw a blurb that looked interesting proceeded to read the whole thing kind of reads. Like, had I not blasted through the entire book last night I would not have picked it back up again.

It's a hot mess kind of book, and there were some parts of it that I absolutely loved, and you know what? It made me cry several different times. (I was already feeling emotional, so it wasn't a hard thing to do) and I like when a book makes me cry, and I've been told recently that the occasional cry is good for you. But other parts I didn't much care for.

One thing I did NOT appreciate was how... aggressively the men handled the women. Like, far too often. But it's a dark romance, soooo. Definitely check out the trigger warnings before you go into this one.

Did It Make Me Cry? Yes. Please read above.

 

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home