Tuesday, October 25, 2022

ARC Review: The Next Worst Thing ~ Sara Jane Woodley

Image from Goodreads. Click on the image to learn more about this book.


Format I Used:Digital ALC Audiobook
Pages: 336
Running Time: 10h:13m
My Rating: 3.5 stars
Publication Date: October 4, 2022 (originally April 11, 2022)


Super cute and fluffy romcom, that's kind of enemies to lovers kind of not. I liked the back and forth between Ivy and James. I think a little more communication could have solved a LOT of problems early on, but then again that would kind of squash the whole story and make it VERY short. It's a very gentle romance, so not a lot of spice. Which could be good or bad depending on how much spice you like in your romance books (I really liked it)

I listened to the audiobook, and can I absolutely LOVED the narrators for both Ivy and James (ESPECIALLY James, because that accent? *chefs kiss*)

Big thank you to NetGalley and Dreamscape Media for allowing me to try out an ALC of this book.

 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home