Saturday, September 3, 2022

Review: The Lost Elemental ~ Tessa Hale


 Click on this image to learn more about this book on Goodreads
 
 
Format I Used: Ebook
Pages: 282
My Rating: 3 stars
Publication Date: July 20, 2022

Oh HI!

It's me, Kaitlynne.

I seem to be regressing back to the days when the only thing I wanted to read was RH books.

After some soul searching, I think I've figured out why.

Will I tell you? Absolutely not. I just thought you should know that I know why.

Moving on.

This was okay. It wasn't my favorite RH book that I've ever read, but it was pretty solid. A little predictable, but predictability is not a bad thing. It's comfortable. Atlas is my favorite!

It ended in a bit of a cliffhanger, so now I'm curious to see what's going to happen next, especially since things were starting to get a little crazy.

Did It Make Me Cry? No

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home