Sunday, August 28, 2022

Review: By The Book ~ Jasmine Guillory

 Image from Goodreads. Click on the image to learn more about this book.


Format I Used: Audiobook
Pages: 320
Running Time: 9h:42m
My Rating: 3 stars
Publication Date: May 3, 2022

It was a fast and fun retelling of Beauty and the Beast.

I had no idea it was a retelling of Beauty and the Beast until I started reading it, but you could tell right away what fairytale vibes it gave off. The only thing I, personally, didn't like was the whole furniture "talking" to her thing. It felt a little weird to me, taking that out wouldn't have detracted from the story overall.

I wasn't a big fan of our Beast for a very long time. It took forever for him to start growing on me.


Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home