Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Review: Master Of Iron ~ Tricia Levenseller

Click on this image to learn more about this book on Goodreads
 
 
Format I Used: Combination Audiobook
Pages: 336
Running Time: 11h:29m
My Rating: 3 stars
Publication Date: July 26, 2022
 

This was a very middle of the road kind of book for me. That could partly be because of the fact that I've been in a weird kind of mood for the last month or so, and haven't really been reading or impressed with much.

I remembered more about the first book than I thought I was going to when I started this one, which was a nice surprise for me.

Things tied up rather conveniently, which is fine. I was having almost as much anxiety about what was going on as Ziva was.

Sidenote every single time they said Ziva's name, I immediately thought of the Prison Healer trilogy.. No, her name was not Ziva, it's KIVA, but that series has a hold on me, and it's literally all I can think about. SOOOOO...

Did It Make Me Cry? No

 

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home