Friday, August 26, 2022

Review: These Twisted Bonds ~ Lexi Ryan

Click on this image to learn more about this book on Goodreads
 
 
Format I Used: Ebook
Pages: 427
Running Time: 13h:35m
My Rating: 3.75 stars
Publication Date: July 19, 2022


Spoilers so read on with caution

Um, I wanted to love this one as much as the first one so bad, but unfortunately it just didn't hit the same. It had a lot of promising things going on, but I never quite felt the connection with it that I wanted.

There were so many relationships I wanted to see grow/more of, and situations that I felt were only half addressed. Everything was just a little underwhelming especially compared to how much I loved the first one.


Sebastian was one annoying mother fluffer, and every single time I thought I would start to like him, he'd open up his stupid mouth and make me remember that he was a jerk. ALTHOUGH, he did go and redeem himself towards the end.

Did It Make Me Cry? No

 

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home