Saturday, October 29, 2022

Review: Fake It Til You Bake It ~ Jamie Wesley


 Image from Goodreads. Click on the image to learn more about this book.


Format I Used: Audiobook & E-book
Pages: 336
Running Time: 9h:56m
My Rating: 4 stars
Publication Date: June 21, 2022

Was honestly a little skeptical of this one at first. Mostly because I don't generally enjoy books with spoiled princess MCs who get their money taken away from them and have to work to prove that they're worthy to get it back blah blah blah, and then spend lots of time complaining and whining about it.

But alas, I was worried for nothing. I actually really liked Jada and her attitude. And the relationship she had with her grandma.

It took me a little bit longer to warm up to Donovan. For some reason I didn't really like how he kept describing Jada as bougie. 

 

 

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home