Thursday, October 27, 2022

RH (Reverse Harem) Is Taking Over My Life

...Again...

I used to read SO MANY Reverse Harem books. Like, I consumed them at an alarming rate (I mean, I read just as many other books as well, but that's not the point of this post.)

I think the one that really started me out was... Curse Of The Gods...? I picked it up on a whim not actually knowing what it was about, and it was SO FUNNY. And surprisingly amazing. So I just kept looking for them and reading more and more.

And then I just kind of stopped.

No real reason, it's just something that happens to me as a reader. I read so much of something and get burnt out, so I have to walk away from it for a while. Sometimes I go back to it and other times I don't.

But in the last month, I've read several, and have been looking for more to read. I tweeted about it and said that I was regressing back to the days where all I wanted was to read RH books. And I don't think that's actually the right word, because that word brings about a negative connotation...

I know WHY this sudden urge to read RH has hit me again. I'm not going to get into the reason WHY, because that would take far too long and literally no one would read through the whole post. Instead, I think I'll share some of my favorites. 

As always, you can click on the cover of the book to be redirected to Goodreads in case you want to read up about them

 

 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home