Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Review: The Dragon's Promise ~ Elizabeth Lim

 

Image from Goodreads. Click on the image to learn more about this book.

 

Format I Used: Audiobook & E-book
Pages: 482
Running Time: 14h:26m
My Rating: 4 stars
Publication Date: August 30, 2022

 

Overall I enjoyed this one. I love how the storytelling made me feel, and how magical it all was. And the covers (all of them) are just... *chefs kiss* I enjoyed getting to see Shiori figure things out and figure out who she was and the relationships that she had with her brothers were so amazing and I'm a little jealous if I'm being quite honest.

Takkan was still one of the most precious cinnamon rolls in the whole wide world and I love how he endeared himself to her family.

There were some things that happened in this book that felt a little disjointed to me and didn't flow quite as nice as I thought they should. And I do wish we would have gotten something... more? I don't know... with Seryu. I just felt like that was left kind of undone?  

Did It Make Me Cry? No







Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home