Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Review: Practice Makes Perfect ~ Sarah Adams

  

 Click on this image to learn more about this book on Goodreads
 
 

Format I Used: Audiobook
Pages: 368
Running Time: 10h:13m
My Rating:  3 Stars

Publication Date: May 2, 2023

 

 

 SPOILER ALERT

I enjoyed the relationship with Annie and Will. Their chemistry and banter made me smile. A LOT. And I loved how respectful he was to Annie and how he would take a step back and give Annie space when she was uncomfortable with what was going on. He told her not to apologize for saying no and being uncomfortable, and that she didn't owe him--or anyone--anything... Yes. A million times yes. Though I was REALLY annoyed with him by when he was boo hooing about Annie talking to another guy, EVEN THOUGH he agreed to help her, and spent SO MUCH TIME telling her that he was absolutely not going to stick around. Ever.

Did It Make Me Cry? No. 


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home