Monday, January 3, 2022

Kait's Top Ten Books Of 2021

I almost made the first post my least favorite books of 2021, but decided to start things out on a positive note instead. As always, you can click on the cover of the title to read more about the books over on Goodreads. You'll also get to see my thoughts on the books on Goodreads too until I finish playing catch up with uploading more reviews here since I've been neglecting this blog for so long.


Without further ado, and in no particular order....


Here are Kait's favorite reads of 2021!

No, I don't think you understand, I am OBSESSED with this series. I read books one and two by themselves earlier this year, bought and binged books 3-5, and then re-read the ENTIRE series so far in one night. Beautiful artwork PLUS the amazing storyline makes Kait one very happy girl. If only there were a release date for book 6 releasing in English...

 

 

Mmmmm I love Annette Marie's books. Anyone who's listened to me talk about books knows that... And this one JUUUUSSSST so happens to be about my favorite Morally Grey, Cinnamon Roll Crystal Druid, and I am HERE for it. Book two is getting ready to release on 01/14 and I cannot wait. 

 
 

 Also something that shouldn't be a surprise to most people. I LOVE fairytales retold, and I love Tangled/Rapunzel/FLYNN so this retelling was right up my alley. I love the fact I could still see the story that I already adored, but it was completely its own thing. Especially with her hair hurting people instead of saving them? Yessssss.

 


 I almost stopped reading this one a few times, because I don't like being sad when I read (but Kaitlynne, you've literally said that you usually mark books that make you cry as favorites... HUSHHHH, that's true, but not for the reason you think. That's a whole 'nother blog post) But I kept reading it, and I was so glad that I did. This is the third book in the Friend Zone series, but they can all be read as standalones. This one is definitely worth a read. 

 


This book literally made me laugh so many times. I enjoyed the characters and their interactions with each other, and they were all so relatable. This was one of the first books of 2021 that I reeeealllly really enjoyed. 

 

I read this book after reading several that I either DNF or Did Not Enjoy, so this was a breath of fresh air. It was so funny and I enjoyed (for the most part) all the characters.

 

 

Book Two in this series left me in a Rage Filled emotional state for a very long time. This one... kind of? Made up for it though. I did cry several times. And yes, these were tears of sadness, but also kind of happiness and wistfulness? Is that even a thing? Ehhh. 

 

This book had me all up in My Feels. I enjoyed this so much, which is a good thing because I waffled back and forth about wanting to read it, because I had high hopes for it and didn't want to be squashed with disappointment.

 

I've been very much into All Things K-Pop lately (and by that, I really mean mostly BTS with a smattering of other songs/groups thrown in occasionally) And I'm always looking for more. This was a fast fun read for me, and I'd like to have more like this ASAP please and thank you.


This book is Princess Diaries meets Crazy Rich Asians, but set in Tokyo. Loved it so much, AND the cover is SO pretty.

What were some of your favorites for 2021? Let me know!
 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home