Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Review: Love At First Spite ~ Anna E. Collins

My picture. Click on cover to read more about the book.

 

Format I Used: Audiobook
Pages: 320
Running Time: 8h:56m
My Rating: 3 stars
Publication Date: January 4, 2022 

 For sure spoilers ahead, read on with caution.

I mean... it was okay. Wyatt was my favorite. He's a big cinnamon roll, and doesn't deserve the meanness that Dani gave him. Also, I don't know how Dani didn't see that him saying that he had an aunt that could use her services in exchange for him helping her was just a ruse. Again. CINNAMON ROLL. Love him to bits.

I wasn't Dani's biggest fan for a long time. I wish she would have just come clean to Wyatt about what she was planning earlier on than she did (and even that was only because he told her that he'd already figured it out) because did she really think it was going to stay a secret forever?

The whole exploding of The Spite House was a bit of a dramatic turn, and while I didn't see THAT part coming, the person who did it was kind of obvious. ALSO. I don't understand the whole someone breaking into the car at the dog park? Like?? Okaaaayyyy. I get that it was all part of getting Dani and Wyatt to bond and know more about each other. But it was only mentioned just briefly and then never spoken about again? It was a little weird.

Did It Make Me Cry? No.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home