Thursday, June 30, 2022

Review: Places We've Never Been ~ Kasie West

 
Image from Goodreads. Click on the image to learn more about this book.


Format I Used: Audiobook & E-book
Pages: 336
Running Time: 8h
My Rating: 4 stars
Publication Date: May 31, 2022


As per usual, Kasie West creates a fun summer romance that I just can't get enough of. I loved the relationship between Skyler and Norah, even though it was a little bit rough when the were first reunited. I like that they were finally able to talk through all the misunderstanding and miscommunication that happened that led to the weird turn their relationship took. I also ADORED the relationship that all of the siblings had with each other. It was like one big family, and that made my heart so happy.

There were a lot of secrets being kept and a lot of miscommunication, and so many of the issues that were happening could have been avoided if the characters would have sat down to talk and been HONEST with each other.

This book DOES have a happy ending, but something serious does happen. It's toward the end of the book, and I will put a trigger warning at the bottom of my review.

****TW/CW****
Cancer diagnosis

 

Did It Make Me Cry? No

No comments:

Post a Comment