Friday, January 7, 2022

ARC Review: The One And Only Crystal Druid ~ Annette Marie

 
My picture. Click on it to see my Insta feed

Format I Used: Digital ARC
Pages: 330
Running Time: 8h:12m
My Rating: 5 stars
Publication Date: September 24, 2021


*This was posted as an ARC review on Goodreads before the book came out*

Holy plot twists Batman!

I'll admit, I was slightly skeptical of this when I started it (please forgive me for doubting you Annette) BUT! IT. WAS.

A
M
A
Z
I
N
G

Zak is my favorite, and I was worried that his book couldn't hold up to his awesomeness (And I was kind of set on Zak and Tori together even though, you know -----SPOILER Ezra and Tori *heart eyes* END SPOILER-----

This series is slightly grittier (in my opinion) than the other books set in this world, but it's nothing too overwhelming. I am SO excited to learn more about all the new characters (ESPECIALLY the one that is introduced at the very end and is the cover star of book 2), and my beloved Cinnamon Bun Druid. There were several plot twists that took me completely by surprise, and left me begging for more. I can't wait to see how things progress, especially with the kind of cliffhangery ending.

This is one you definitely don't want to miss!

Thank you to Annette Marie and Dark Owl Fantasy for giving me a chance to read this book!

Did It Make Me Cry? Not yet, but it's only book one so I'm sure it will happen.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home