Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Review: Cinder & Glass ~ Melissa De La Cruz

 
  Click on the image to learn more about this book.
 

Format I Used: Audiobook
Pages: 336
Running Time: 9h:31m
My Rating: 4 stars
Publication Date: March 8, 2022

 

So there were times when I flipped ahead in this book... only because the story of cinderella, for some reason, really makes me... I don't know, upset? I hate the way that Cinderella gets treated by her step family, it always makes me anxious and upset. So I did occasionally skip through some things.

Auguste was so sweet, and I loved the friendship that he and Cendrillon had and continued to have. Also, there was not a BIG MISCOMMUNICATION. That caused them to "break up" like... not really? Cendrillon finally explained to Auguste what was going on with her life and he wasn't happy about it, but he also wasn't like FINE WE WILL NEVER SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN THANK YOU GOODBYE.

If only Cendrillon had listened to him earlier and believed in what he was telling her, they could have avoided the whole poisoning mishap (maybe?)

I also appreciated that the king wasn't a horrible person like I was afraid that he was going to be.

Also, I was afraid I was going to HATE the king, but I guess he turned out to be not so bad.

Did It Make Me Cry? No

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home