Thursday, November 17, 2022

ARC Review: Friend(shipped) ~ Savannah Scott

 

 Image from Goodreads. Click on the image to learn more about this book.


Format I Used: Advance Listening Copy Audiobook
Pages: 325
Running Time: 8h:58m
My Rating: 3 stars
Publication Date: November 17, 2022

 

I think that my biggest issue with Friends to Lovers books is the fact that they are just full to the brim with non-communication issues. Like, it's full of  I love this person who is my bestfriend, but can't tell them because it might ruin our relationship/they keep dating other people/they def don't like me the way I like them. When it's clearly obvious to everyone that they do in fact belong together, and people keep telling them that but they keep denying it.

It drives me mad.

There were things in this book that I enjoyed. The friendship between Lex and Trevor for one. I loved their interactions. I liked that it was told from dual perspectives because it made me feel a little more invested in the story... And I also really liked the fact that there was not a big fight/misunderstanding that drove them apart.

Thank you Dreamscape Media and Netgalley for my ALC

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home