Saturday, January 7, 2023

My End Of The Year Reading Wrap Up 2022

Well whoops, this was supposed to have posted on January 1st. Oh well, better late than never.

I love love love seeing My Year In Books on Goodreads. It's one of my favorite things. If you'd like to see every single book I've read this year, you can check out my Year In Books. But here is some details that I enjoy:


I finished a total of 393 books

89 of those were audiobooks
 
280 of those were Manga/Graphic Novel volumes
 
24 of those were a combination of traditional e-books and physical books
 
18 of those were ARCS I was asked to read and review
 
 
I read a grand total of 87,874 pages which averaged about 223 pages per book. (shorter than normal because I read so many manga this year. It was totally worth it.)
 
 
The shortest book I read was Under One Roof by Ali Hazelwood at 112 pages

 
The longest book I read was House of Sky and Breath by Sarah J. Maas at a whopping 805 pages (yes I finally finished it annnd, oh boy the ending.)
 
 
 
3.7 stars - my average rating for the year


First Book Read in 2022--Maid Sama vol. 4 ~Hiro Fujiwara
 
 
 
 
Last Book Read in 2022*-- Matcha Made In Heaven vol.1 ~Umebachi Yamanaka
 
 
 
Most Popular Book--Book Lovers~Emily Henry (1,237,063 people also shelved this book)
 
 
 
Least Popular book-- Monster To Parent by Ichi Sayo (0 people also also shelved this book. It was worth it though 😂)
 
 
 
Stay tuned for a break down of my favorite, least favorite, and my A-Z of 2023, coming at you in the next few weeks.
 
 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home