Monday, January 31, 2022

Review: So, This Is Christmas ~ Tracy Andreen

                                 

                              My photo. Click on the image to read more about this book on GoodReads


Format I Used: Audiobook
Pages: 368
Running Time: 9h:22m
My Rating: 4 stars
Publication Date: October 12, 2021

 

Clearly I need to pay more attention when I start reading books. I knew this was a Christmas romance, but I didn't know that it was set in a town called Christmas. But it's FIIIIIIINE... The title makes way more sense especially the way Arthur came to visit the little town.

I enjoyed the character development, and the fact that this felt like it was straight out of a Hallmark movie... The hijinks and the fact that the cute little town called Christmas was... very decidedly not Christmassy at all. And how there were times things worked out for Finley almost magically (the magic of Christmas, amiright?)

This was a quick, and fun holiday read (even though I read it well past the holiday season.)

 

Did It Make Me Cry? No 

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home