Tuesday, January 18, 2022

ARC Review: The Long Forgotten Winter King ~ Annette Marie

 

                                     Image from Goodreads. Click on cover to read more about the book.

 

Format I Used: Digital Arc
Pages: 647
My Rating: 5 stars
Publication Date: January 14, 2022

 

Possible spoilers so read on with caution.......

I literally don't even know what to do with myself right now. I'm so hyped up on this book, and I just........eeeeepppppppp.

I love getting to learn more about Saber, and Zak, and Rikr, and so many of the other characters. It feels like there's a lot more... There were so many twists and turns in this series. And I'm kind of enjoying how Saber and Zak aren't as... straitlaced as previous characters. They're... morally grey, and I think that they're absolutely fascinating to read about.

I will say, that I thought this one moved a smidge slower when it first started, but OH BOY! When it hit its groove I was sad because I finished it so fast.

As always, I loved the intermixing of all the characters from other Guild Codex books. And I totally called the twist where

 

 

******SPOILER******

Kit got the Crow and Hammer to be Saber's... uh... parole guild. All those interactions are going to be INTERESTING... Especially if my darling Zak-y poo is going to make more appearances, and you know he's going to

******END SPOILER****** 



This book had me on the edge of my seat, and I CANNOT wait to see what is going to happen next.

Thank you SO! MUCH! to Annette Marie and Dark Owl Fantasy for giving me a chance to read this book! 

 

Did It Make Me Cry? I got misty eyed a time or two, especially when they done tried to kill RIKR off multiple times... seriously, my heart can't handle that kind of stresssss

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home