Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Review: Coffee Girl ~ Sophie Sinclair

 

                                     Image from Goodreads. Click on cover to read more about the book.


Format I Used: Audiobook
Pages: 356
Running Time: 8h:22m
My Rating: 3 stars
Publication Date: November 12, 2019


Possible spoilers. Read on with caution

I'm on a mission to work on my TBR (I did a massive weed of books that have been on my list forever, and now I'm hoping to read or book the rest of them)

I am always a sucker for the famous x not famous person romance story. Don't know why, I just am. So this story was right up my alley. I thought the plot was pretty interesting, and I enjoyed Kiki's relationship with TJ and her new workmates. And, for the most part, her relationship with Tatum.
There was a point where I just wanted to smack Tatum upside the head 

******SPOILER******

When he had a wardrobe malfunction and was embarrassed because he had to wear whatever shirt it was tat Kiki had for him. Then instead of trying to talk to her about it, just started yelling at her, accusing her of doing it on purpose... Then in the middle of this whole tirade starts trying grope and make out with her.  Uhhhhh, yeah, no thank you.

******END SPOILER******

I was more excited to see her land on her own two feet and get herself situated at the end. I was glad to see that she was able to start her own business with people that she knew and trusted.

Also, her sister is a piece of work. Like, really. YIKES.

Did It Make Me Cry? No

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home