Monday, January 17, 2022

Review: It All Comes Back To You ~ Farah Naz Rishi

                                     Image from Goodreads. Click on cover to read more about the book.


Format I Used: Audiobook & E-book
Pages: 432
Running Time: 11h:7m
My Rating: 2 stars
Publication Date: September 14, 2021


I mean... It was okay. I didn't appreciate all the lying and the underhanded sneakiness that went on. I know Kiran was trying to protect her sister from getting hurt, but she went about it in all the wrong ways.

There were a lot of things going on in this book, and it was sometimes hard to keep track of it, AND because there were so many things happening, not everything had the chance to be fully explored and fleshed out.

Also, this is marked as a romance, and it kind of is... But it kind of isn't either. The ending of this book had me feeling kind of meh.

This book wasn't my favorite, but I'm not saying it's a bad book. Give it a read and decide for yourself. You may love it!

Did It Make Me Cry? No

 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home