Thursday, January 13, 2022

Review: The Spanish Love Deception ~ Elena Armas

                                     Image from Goodreads. Click on cover to read more about the book.

 Format I Used: Audiobook
Pages: 437
Running Time: 14h:32m
My Rating: 3.5 stars
Publication Date: February 23, 2021

 

So this one started out a little bit slow for me. It took me quite a while before I was actually invested in the story, but it ended up being surprisingly funny. In fact, I probably looked like a fool because I was walking my dog at the park while listening to this, and would just randomly smile like a crazy person.

It was Grumpy x Sunshine, it was enemies (ish) to lovers, it was THE ONE BED TROPE. And I was delighted. Though I will say that I thought it was a little bit drawn out. There was a lot of random filler stuff in here, and it could have been cut out and not have made a difference overall. And it was a fun slow burn romance... until it wasn't slow burn anymore! So just be prepared for it to take off lol 

Overall, I enjoyed the story, and the relationship that Catalina and Aaron had.

Did It Make Me Cry? No

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home