Saturday, April 23, 2022

Review: Maybe Now ~ Colleen Hoover


 
Click on the image to learn more about this book on Goodreads


Format I Used: Audiobook
Pages: 414
Running Time: 9h:11m
My Rating: 4 stars
Publication Date: February 26, 2019

It has been YEARS since I read Maybe Someday. YEARS.

 And I didn't feel like re-reading it, so I went into this one only remembering about 25 percent of what actually happened. 

Also, it's the only CoHo book/series I've ever read, and probably the only one I ever will read.

Overall I did enjoy it, especially as I started remembering more about what took place in the previous book. Though I was also pretty annoyed at how things were such a hot mess as far as characters and their relationships with each other went.They were almost too codependent, and their priorities were all askew.

But at the same time, I appreciate that they made a conscious effort to work on their issues, and the fact that they even acknowledged that they had issues in the first place. That hardly ever happens. I also wish we could have learned more about Jake and had more interactions between him and Maggie.

Did It Make Me Cry? No

 

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home