Sunday, January 9, 2022

Review: The Singles Table ~ Sara Desai

                                   Picture from Goodreads. Click on the cover to read more about this book.


Format I Used: Audiobook
Pages: 336
Running Time: 10h:44m
My Rating:5 Stars
Publication Date: November 16, 2021


  I read this book after a long string of books that I either ended up marking as DNF or ones that I didn't particularly enjoy. So this one was a breath of fresh air and I absolutely enjoyed it. Definitely recommend this book for someone who's looking for an LOL read.

I loved how hilarious and ridiculous Zara is. But at the same time she's an amazing lawyer and knows way more than people give her credit for. My one dislike of her is the fact that she was SO freaking stubborn and set in the mindset of "no serious relationship"

I really enjoyed Jay, and the fact that he didn't automatically assume the worst about Zara when THE BIG BAD THING happened. I thought his gruff personality was somewhat charming. But with that being said, I also thought some of the things he did were a little too out of character.

Also, I already added this to my reading status update.... but if the person I date doesn't help me act a fool and embarrass myself in front of everyone in order to meet my favorite famous person, then no thank you I DON'T WANT IT. That was probably my favorite part about this book.

Did It Make Me Cry? No

 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home