Saturday, February 26, 2022

Review: The Jasmine Project ~ Meredith Ireland

 

                                Image from Goodreads. Click on cover to read more about the book.

 

Format I Used: Audiobook & E-book
Pages: 400
Running Time: 9h:15m
My Rating: 5 stars
Publication Date: September 21, 2021

 

I'm not a watcher of The Bachelor or The Bachelorette type shows, so I wasn't sure how this was going to go, but I liked it a lot more than I was expecting to.

Fast, cute read. I wasn't 100 percent on who was going to end up with Jasmine at first (although I had my suspicions) because all the guys seemed genuinely sweet (which they were)


I was so glad to see Jasmine learn to love and respect herself and realize that she deserved SO much better than the horrible gaslighting jerk that Paul was. There was a time that I was afraid that she was going to end up back with him, because once he saw how happy Jasmine was without him, he about blew a gasket, because she could NEVER find someone better than him. And he couldn't stand that he wasn't controlling and bullying her every move.BLEH Paul. BLEEEHHHHH, bleh bleh. And that's all I have to say about him. bleh. Okay, I'm done now.

 

Did It Make Me Cry? No 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home