Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Review: Husband Material ~ Emily Belden

Image from Goodreads. Click on the image to learn more about this book. 

 

Format I Used: Book
Pages: 304
Running Time: 8h:28m
My Rating: 3 stars
Publication Date: December 30, 2019


So I thought that this was an interesting book. I had a hard time connecting with the main character for a while. I didn't understand why she was so negative about everyone and everything in CA. Why didn't she just move? But that all kind of smoothed itself out towards the end.


I really respect they way that Charlotte ended up handling two of the confrontations that she had with two people. However, I kind of wished she had yelled a little more, especially after the way that she was treated. And I loved the fact that she finally figured herself out and what she wanted from life.

Casey and Leno were my favorites in this story, and Brian was a close second, although I still am a little bit upset with him for... something that happened.

But all in all, it was an enjoyable read.

Did It Make Me Cry? No

 

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home