Sunday, March 6, 2022

Review: Supernova ~ Marissa Meyer

Click on the image to read more about this book on Goodreads.

Format I Used: Audiobook & E-book
Pages: 552
Running Time: 16h:32m
My Rating: 4 stars
Publication Date: November 5, 2019
 
W o O o H h.

Guys.

It took me far too long to finish it, but I am pretty satisfied with how it ended. Like. Pretty much. It felt like it, literally, came full circle, and things ended in the best? way possible. It definitely worked out in true Renegade fashion. Considering everything that happened.

I will be honest, I wasn't exactly sure how things were going to go, because Nova kept digging herself deeper and deeper into a hole and even still, when I thought things were going to get better, she would turn around and do something else stupid. Bleh.

But I do like the way things turned around, and how it got twisty and turny. There were several plot twists that I did not see coming (like the L A S T reveal at the end) and some that I did see coming (That You Know Who was the one who did YOU KNOW WHAT.)

One thing that was hard for me to find believable, and now here come the spoilers, so consider this your
 
 
 #SPOILERALERT:


They way Adrian was kinds of a JERK when they "thought" they caught Nightmare. He was SO mean. But then when he actually DID find out that she was indeed Nightmare, he was all like, "nah man, it's a'ight with me."

Bro. Stop with your flippy floppy emotions.

But I digress. I was quite satisfied with this ending, and now I can't wait to see what is going to happen in Renegades 2.0 (is that going to be a thing? It should be a thing. I don't know, I haven't read anything about it.)
 
Did It Make Me Cry? No

 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home