Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Review: Boys Over Flowers Season 2 ~ Yoko Kamio

 
Image from Goodreads. Click on the image to learn more about this book.



Format I Used:E-book
Pages: 208
My Rating: 3 stars
Publication Date: December 22, 2015

 

Hello, it's me!

I haven't actually read the original BOF (nor watched the OG show)... And I'm not sure if I will or not. Because everytime I try, I'm just like.... eh..... ehhhhhh.... maybe not for me.

 

HOWEVER, I binged Meteor Garden (the Chinese adaptation of Boys Over Flowers, and I am obsessed SWOOOOOON), and I have started F4 Thailand... And now here I am reading this.

It's promising start

Haruto is annoying and spoiled at times and I want to smack some sense into him. He's also VERY into himself (and not in the adorable way that Tamaki Suoh My little cinnamon roll who is annoying and spoiled, but not in a mean way, just an oblivious way) But he's... learning?...hopefully...to be more aware of others and their feelings. We'll see. It took Si like 40 episodes to take other peoples' feelings into consideration and it was still pretty hit or miss.

I'm curious so see how things progress with everyone. And how bad the drama is going to get. Because you know there's going to be drama

 

Did It Make Me Cry? No.

 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home