Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Review: Edgewood ~ Kristen Ciccarelli

 

Click on the image to learn more about this book on Goodreads

Format I Used: Audiobook
Pages: 400
Running Time: 13h:0m
My Rating: 3 stars
Publication Date: March 1, 2022


I'll be honest, there were times in this book where I was super confused and felt like I missed a lot of information. Was I not paying close enough attention? I thought I was.... but maybe not? I don't know.

When the book first started, things were already in the middle of happening, and I think that's what left me so confused for the whole rest of the book. It felt like I was always a step or two behind what was happening and it was rather disorienting. And just when I thought I had a grasp on what was going on, something would happen and I'd be confused yet again.

Overall, it was fine. A standard upper YA fantasy book, and I think there are a lot of people who would absolutely adore it. I was getting Raven Boys-ish vibes from it.

I didn't appreciate the overly abrupt ending though.

Did It Make Me Cry? No


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home