Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Review: Defy The Night ~ Brigid Kemmerer

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

                                     Image from Goodreads. Click on cover to read more about the book.


Format I Used: Audiobook
Pages: 448
Running Time: 13h:58m
My Rating: 4 stars
Publication Date: September 14, 2021

 

Wait, how old is Quint? Did they ever say, or was he just described as "young for his role as Palace Master" and that's it?? Hmmmmmmmmm Hold on, Imma go look again.

*Plays Jeopardy waiting music*

Okay I'm back. He's in his early twenties.

But, like, he's the real MVP of the story. Why? Uh, because he IS... OKAY

Anywhoodles

This book was pretty good. It's based loosely on Robin Hood and we all know how much Kaitlynne loves a good fairytale retelling. The romance in it was rather slow burn (which I also love) but maybe too slow burn? Is that a thing? Like, on a scale of 1-10, the romance level was at a 2 or 2.5. It focused mostly on the corona virus... oh... uhh...I mean the mysterious illness, and all the other things.

I'm curious and also nervous to see what's going to happen in the next book

 Did It Make Me Cry? No 

 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home