Sunday, January 23, 2022

ARC Review: Slaying Monsters For The Feeble ~ Annette Marie

Image from Goodreads. Click on cover to read more about the book.


Format I Used: Digital Kindle ARC
Pages: 358
Running Time: 8h:27m
My Rating: 5 stars
Publication Date: November 1, 2019


*This was posted as an ARC review on Goodreads*

Y'all. I just. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I need more of my smol bean, okay?

I love how Tori and Robin's worlds crossover and I can make connections when things are mentioned. It is the BEST. I am dying to see what is going to happen in the next book, that doesn't come out until APRIL *SOBS* was whatshisface talking about about my Zak-y poo when he mentioned that he was looking for a Druid?

I love the relationship with Robin and Zylas, how it has grown and it is evolving, although I am dying to see how everything is going to work out. My mind is spinning a mile a minute and it is killing me that the next book is going to be the last one for Robin and Zylas. *Edited to add* Thank you Annette for correcting me and letting me know I get TWO more books in this wonderful series!! *HEART EYES*

*Deep breath in*

I better stop now before I start going on a spoiler rant.

10 out 0f 10 would recommend for the snark and the tension and the cute baby kitty.

Thank you so much to Annette Marie and Dark Owl Fantasy Inc. for allowing me to read an ARC of this beautiful book

 

Did It Make Me Cry?  No

 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home