Friday, January 21, 2022

Review: Realm Breaker ~ Victoria Aveyard

                                     Image from Goodreads. Click on cover to read more about the book.


Format I Used: Audiobook
Pages: 576
Running Time: 16h:34m
My Rating: 2 stars
Publication Date: May 4, 2021

 

I mean... It's fine?

Overall, for me, this was a very much an... average read.

I had real high hopes for this one. Although I wasn't the biggest fan of The Red Queen Series, so it shouldn't have surprised me that I felt rather meh about this.

I just felt like there were too many narrators and it was hard to keep track of everything, and at the same time it all just moved so slow. I struggled to care for the characters. And honestly, I could probably only tell you the most minuscule details about what happened in the book

The cover is amazing, and the cliffhanger of an ending has me slightly intrigued, so I will probably pick up the sequel just to see what happens.

This one was not right for me right now, but give it a try and decide for yourself. You may love it!

Did It Make Me Cry? No 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home