Monday, March 14, 2022

Review: Seasons Of Chaos ~ Elle Cosimano

Click on this image to learn more about this book on Goodreads

 

Format I Used: Combination Audiobook/Ebook 
Pages: 464 Running Time: 13h 
My Rating: 3 stars 
Publication Date: June 8, 2021 

 

Do you want to know something that I find absolutely hilarious? The bad guy's name is Doug. DOUG! But the whole time I was reading this book, the name wouldn't stick. They would say his name, or it would be there as an indicator that DOUG was the narrator, and then two seconds later, the name just slipped away from my brain, and I wanted to call him Roger. And I would call him Roger until they said his name again and I swore I would remember it, but no. That did not happen. This repeated itself all the way through to the very end of the book, and now I can tell you exactly what his name is...


I don't remember a good percentage of what happened in book 1, but I was able to piece together enough to make this book make sense in my head. I thought this was interesting, and I still was really into the idea of the seasons being actual real live people. This one did make me a little anxious and fidgety every once in a while for some reason, and I kept finding myself skipping forward to see what happened, and then back again.

 

Did It Make Me Cry? No

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home